Friday 8 January 2016

Lip sync

Very similar to animating to sound. The difference being that this method involves certain mouth movements that are used on characters synced in with character dialogue. Lip sync can be a complex procedure but can bring the character to life. I find this method to be very interesting.

This is my dope sheet I used to capture the mouth movements for the audio. Notice how I didn't spell "Whatever" correctly on the dope sheet? Well it's because with lip sync not all of the letters are used since not all the letters are pronounced in terms of English. In this case the "ER" at the end is pronounced like "A" rather than "ER."



Below is the picture of mouth shapes I will use below the letters that correspond tot them. There is also the female character that will be saying the audio that I will use.






No comments:

Post a Comment