Friday 16 October 2015

Same Timing/Different Spacing

This being my first official week of University I have been introduced to Maya. This software that I have not yet experience but hope to get better at a later stage. With Maya I have studied the different timings but at the same time I have also made the spacing different. Both spheres arrive at the end location at the exact same time but both of them go at different eases.

This screenshot shows the motion editable motion trail. Notice that the keyframes at the bottom are slighty more exaggerated than the keyframes at the top. The top ones being in order which creates a simple smooth tween from one place to another. The bottom one being eased in and eased out.



Here is the video of the final outcome.
https://vimeo.com/142638564

No comments:

Post a Comment