Thursday 17 March 2016

Title for Essay and Additional research

For the title of the essay I was considering The development of Computer Animation though it didn't really form much of an indirect question. I proposed choosing a question for my title so that the purpose of my essay would be to answer the question. So I've come to the conclusion that the essay title would be Has Computer Animation become a dominant form of art?

I'm recently looking at two books called Animation: A world history Volume 2: The Birth of a Style - The Three Markets by Giannalberto Benazzi and Animation: A world history Volume 3: Contemporary times also by Giannalberto Benazzi. Both of these books are fairly recent since they were published in 2016.

Animation: A world history Volume 2: The Birth of a Style - The Three Markets by Giannalberto Benazzi is interesting as not only does it back up relevant information on the Pixar book but it also goes into some of the history, explaining the how computer and animation as a whole became a thing rather than explaining solely on computer animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment