Wednesday 31 January 2018

Once Were Farmers

Once Were Farmers is an Animation and VFX company located in Glasgow, Scotland. They create 2D and 3D animated characters and infographics for commercials, virals and TV shows. They have won many rewards for their works.

Showreel with animations and VFXs
OWF REEL from Once Were Farmers on Vimeo.

I learned about this animation company when I went to the Manchester Animation festival. And I saw this animation called Nothing To Declare by Once Were Farmers, involving a man seemingly coming home on Christmas only to find his family have had mysterious things happen to them. I found the animation to be quite creepy, which was the very reason I found it all the more interesting.





































Website: http://oncewerefarmers.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment