Wednesday 25 April 2018

Presentation

Report
My report is about my interest in becoming an animator. I have discussed the various types of animators in the industry (E.g. Freelance, Animation Director etc.), how they are different, what their job role is and if I feel that the job would be suitable for me. I have included the skills that animators are required to have such as presentation, communication, programs etc.

 I have chosen OWF (Once Were Farmers) for my case study. There are examples of their creative works varying from VFX, 3D and 2D and why I find their work interesting. Frank Quietly is also mentioned with his story Nothing To Declare, which OWF assisted with creating it into a film. There is a 5 year plan at the end of the report, explaining (With specific months and year) the plan of action I intend on taking in order to rise up as an animator.

Website
https://jackvanes.wixsite.com/animations






















Showreel
Jack Vanes Animation Showreel from Jack Vanes on Vimeo.


CV

Business Card





Show Space Plan


No comments:

Post a Comment