Sunday 13 November 2016

Chroma Keying and Tracking

I am happy with the results. I thought the chroma keying really worked well meshing into the background. And I thought that the motion tracking method helped with keeping the fire in position with the eyes. Overall, I think this turned out to be excellent. If I could go back, I would have been more precise with the fire in the eyes when she blinks. I also would've played about more with the color correction on the fire as the fire in this video seems a bit too red to me.
Chroma Keying and Tracking from Jack Vanes on Vimeo.

This page from the guide book Adobe After Effects CC 2015 release by Brie Gyncild & Lisa Fridsma (Page 250 and 251) will remind me how the motion tracking method will work in the future and will possibly add further development to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment