Thursday 24 November 2016

Storyboard ideas

Idea one


I was thinking about a hand coming on screen with a lighter. with buildings in the background When the lighter is lit, the hand comes down and the flames cover the screen. Afterwards, the buildings are now all on fire. I was thinking of masking out the buildings, so that I can make the sky turn from night to day in an instant. A snowy or rainy weather could be suitable so that the fire on the buildings go out.
I was thinking of a hand coming on screen to light a candle. The candle then explodes, creating matter. A giant bird, which I will mask out, appears on the screen of fields. The background could then change rapidly.

Here's another idea I had. This involves an animated stickman escaping a dynamic paper on fire in front of a green screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment