Friday 17 February 2017

Advanced Origami

I picked up a book from the library titled Advanced Origami by Didier Boursin. The book contains necessary material to assist in my project. There is an animal section in the book that could prove to be useful.

Here is a collection of some of the origami figures that I found very interesting. The advance use of detail is very conspicuous, which I find fascinating albeit I found the instructions quite difficult to follow.


These are instructions on how to form a pecking hen. I really like the form of it as it simulates the essential structure of a real life hen.











































































This is the guide on how to make a fish. I like the way the mouth is formed to make it appear like how a genuine fish would.





































 

No comments:

Post a Comment