Sunday 26 February 2017

Max Reaction

I recently did a reaction shot of myself and then used it as reference to animate Max in Maya.

I attempted to a reaction to which a person goes from happy to confused. Acting isn't my strong side but I gave it a try anyway. Below is the video of my reaction.

Reaction from Jack Vanes on Vimeo.

Here is Max's reaction I animated based on this reaction.
Max Reaction Shot from Jack Vanes on Vimeo.


Graph Editor

Source: How to cheat in Maya: Tools and techniques for Character Animation by Kenny Roy (Page 66).































The Graph editor is a useful tool in Maya as it can help with the easing on animations. It presents the animation curves, allowing you to manipulate the keys and curves. I think this tool would come in handy with animating.





No comments:

Post a Comment