Sunday 19 February 2017

Animation plan

Plan
I was thinking about animating a scene with a piece of coloured paper being folded into a paper animal. The animal will then rotate and make some animal poses throughout. In the background, there will be a background of a habitat that corresponds currently in the picture. The animal will then unfold and change into a different animal, and so will the background. This will be done in front of a green screen so that the background can be manipulated and put into position a lot easier.
I should be wary not to use any green paper for the origami animals as this could get in the way of the green screen.
 
 
I have brought some crafting paper (Origami paper) which is specifically made for origami modelling. I did this since the paper is specifically made for folding, it will get the best results from it.
Here is an simple basic origami crane I made using the origami paper.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment