Wednesday 11 October 2017

Interior ideas and gramophone

Interior sketches
I have made a rough sketch of how I would view the interior of the place. I did not add any objects or excessive furniture because the purpose of it was to get a basic idea rather than the finished result. This is not set in stone as they would most likely be changed as the project progresses.






















































Gramophone
This gramophone model is based off the gramophone in the Enguinuity iron factory museum that I recently went to on a trip. I took some pictures of it with my phone, one from the front angle and one from the side. I will obviously not copy the exact model of the gramophone but I will use it as reference.










































No comments:

Post a Comment