Sunday 19 November 2017

Block out Animatic

I have made an animatic using rendered images from the project that portrays the action and timing. The notes are stiff in the animatic, so I plan to squash and stretch the notes in the final animation. I also intend to add sound effects, possibly creating them myself by booking the sound studio and using objects to create the sound necessary.
Block out Animatic from Jack Vanes on Vimeo.

Additional lighting
To give the scenery a little more lighting, I have constructed a lamp based on a 1940s lamp I found on Pinterest.























I have added a target light source where the lamp bulb is so that the light emits from there. The room is now much lighter than before, so I believe this is a useful addition to the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment