Monday 27 November 2017

Update

78 rpm
Although this might be a minor update but still an update none-the-less. The vinyl record I recently used appeared to be one that would only be found in the 1970s, so I have redesigned it to make it more appropriate for the 1940s era.





















Handles and wood texture
Redwood was a common usage for wooden material in the 1940s, especially when it came to furniture. So I have upgraded the wooden texture to suit the time standard. In addition, I have created these handle-like knobs as it suits the time period.










Background sky and chair
In my opinion, the dark blue sky gives it more of a natural feel, that the time is actually dawn, especially with the help of the lighting. I have also shrunk the chair to make it suitable in size.

No comments:

Post a Comment