Sunday 26 March 2017

Background transition

Using the same method as before to create the first background, I have created another background. I have done this so that I could make a transition test. This involves the cutouts moving on and off screen. I think this will make the animation more lively. Each background will be different for each animal in the animation. Each of the eight animals will have 3-4 seconds of screen time before the background and the origami animals change.

I also need to zoom in on the screen so that it only shows the necessary parts as right now, the edges of the background are conspicuous, making it seem inappropriate for the screening.


Transition Test from Jack Vanes on Vimeo.

An Animated Future for 3D
This article explains the relevance for 3D animation and how it's being distributed as a commercial success. It also explains how 3D holds elements to the animation industry with its eye-catching features to amaze the audience. In addition, it explains the future that holds for 3D as it may become more enhanced at some point in time.
I find this article relevant to my work because 3D plays a part in this video. For the background, I use shapes made in 3DS Max and then textured them with decent lighting to give a photorealistic look.

Source: https://blog.animationstudies.org/?p=405

No comments:

Post a Comment